Sabtu, 01 Oktober 2011

Fantastic Buy

Safety 1st Universal Infant Carrier

Safety 1st Universal Infant Carrier

Just like the title says, I absolutely LOVE this product! It's very sturdy, not cheaply made. I foresee me being able to resale this product when I'm done with it because it is worth every penny. Easy to use, one handed fold down. It folds to a very small size, can fit easily into any car. Also, very easy to fold out. I have a safety 1st car seat, but it can be used with almost any car seat. It is very easy to push, does not have any craziness to the wheels or anything. When it arrived it required a little bit of assembly, but nothing big, only to pop the wheels on. I would recommend this to any new mom. Very quick in and out the trunk, big space underneath for diaper bag, two cup holders and a spacious area to hold keys, wallet, etc. that closes and is not visible to the public. I haven't seen any other strollers like this, but I would recommend to anyone!

Get your Safety 1st Universal Infant Carrier Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I had previously purchased the Graco snap n go car seat carrier and just purchased a baby trend infant car seat. I wanted to know if they're compatible before opening the box.

    BalasHapus
  2. i'm looking to buy the new 2007 graco quattro dual stroller for my 2 year old and new baby on the way. we have a baby trend flex loc car seat from 1st baby and i want to use it again, but i'm not sure it will connect into this stroller.

    BalasHapus
  3. I am due in a couple weeks, and we have been trying to get everything ready. Today was the first warm day in a while, so we installed our car seat base. We followed instructions and are pretty sure it is installed properly. However, when we put the carseat on the base, it just didn't seem secure to me. It could just be me...I will be a first time mom and am a little paranoid about safety. I expected it not to budge or wiggle no matter how much I pushed and tugged on it, but yet it did have a little give and motion. Is this normal? I was thinking it maybe should have a "little" give in an accident but I'm not for sure. We tried it without the base, and it just didn't seem safe at all to me. I could pull on it and the straps loosened, so I know we can't do it that way. We are putting it in the center of our car and therefore using a lap belt only. I just wish there was more protection I guess. What's your opinion?

    BalasHapus